欢迎访问飞浮学习网!

英语流行口语对话:Intention意图

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于意图该如何去表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Intention意图,希望可以帮到大家

  Asking About Intention

  询问打算

  What do you mean to do?

  你打算怎么办?

  A:I can't stand her any longer.

  A:我再也无法忍受她了.

  B:What do you mean to do?

  B:你打算怎么办?

  A:I hope she'll leave at once.

  A:我希望她马上离开.

  Do you mean to...?

  你想...吗?

  A:I want to change my plan.

  A:我想改变计划.

  B:Do you mean to quit this project?

  B:想放弃这个项目吗?

  A:Yes,and I want to make full preparations for more important one.

  A:是的.我想为一个更重要的项目做充分准备.

  Are you going to...

  你打算...吗?

  A:Are you going to tell him?

  A:你打算告诉他吗?

  B:Yes,of course.

  B:当然.

  A:The secret will not be a secret any more then.

  A:那么秘密就不再是什么秘密了.

  What will you be doing?

  你要做什么?

  A:What will you be doing tomorrow?

  A:明天你想干什么?

  B:I've no idea.

  B:不知道.

  A:Why not go shopping with me?

  A:和我一起去买东西吧?

  B:Ok.

  B:行.

  Have you decided to...?

  你已经决定...?

  A:Have you decided to take that job?

  A:你决定干那工作了吗?

  B:Not yet.I'd like to hear your opinion.

  B:还没有.我想听听你的意见.

  A:Why not go to the joint venture?The salary is much higher.

  A:为什么不去那家合资公司,那儿的工资要高许多.

  B:Personally,I want to be a college teacher.But I really need the money

  B:我个人想当个大学老师,但是我确需要钱.

  What're you doing...?

  ...你做什么?

  A:What're you doing at the weekend?

  A:你周未干什么?

  B:Nothing particular.

  B:没什么特别的.

  A:How about going boating with us?

  A:一起去划船怎么样?

  B:That'd be nice,but...

  B:那倒是挺好,不过......

  A:Come on,it would be nice and interesting

  A:得了,别犹豫.会很有意思的

  What's your intention?

  你做何打算?

  A:Travelling is boring,I think.

  A:我认为旅行很没劲.

  B:What's your intention

  B:你有什么打算?

  A:Stay at home.

  A:呆在家里.

  B:What a lazy girl!

  B:你这个女孩儿可真懒!

  Do you have any intention of...?

  你有...的打算?

  A:Do you have any intention fo going to Paris to learn painting?

  A:你有去巴黎学画的打算吗?

  B:Yes,it's my dream.

  B:是的,这是我们梦想.

  A:I'm glad to tell you it's coming true now.

  A:很高兴地告诉你,你的梦想就要实现了.

  B:I can't believe it

  B:我真不敢相信!

  Stating One's Intention

  说明打算

  I mean you to go.

  我想让你去.

  A:There's a chance to go to Hong Kong.

  A:有个去香港的机会.

  B:Yes?Who will be the lucky bird?

  B:真的?谁会有这个运气呢?

  A:I mean you to go.

  A:我想让你去.

  B:I simply can't believe my ears!

  B:我简直不相信自己的耳朵!

  I expect I'll ...

  我希望我......

  A:Who Am I is a hot film.

  A:《我是谁》这部电影很轰动。

  B:I expect I'll see the film tomorrow.

  B:我希望明天能看上这部电影。

  A:What about today?I've got two tickets.

  A:今天怎么样?我买了两张今天的票。

  B:Really?You're very kind.

  B:真的?你真好。

  I'm thinking of...

  我打算...

  A:Excuse me,I'm thinking of buying a red carpet.

  A:打搅一下,我打算买块红地毯.

  B:Sorry,the red ones have sold out.How about a brown one?

  B:对不起,红的都卖光了.棕色的怎么样?

  A:No,I don't like that color.

  A:不,我不喜欢那种颜色.

  I've decided not to......

  我已决定不...

  A:May I know your decision?

  A:把你的决定告诉我好吗?

  B:Yes,I've decided not to go abroad.

  B:可以,我决定不出国了.

  A:Why?That's a chance many people are dreaming of.

  A:什么?那可是很多人梦寐以求的机会.

  B:I'm badly needed in the project,you know.

  B:你知道那项目非常需要我.

  I'm planning to...

  我打算去......

  A:I'm planning to go for a swim.

  A:我打算去游泳.

  B:As far as I know, you don't like swimming.

  B:据我所知你不喜欢游泳.

  A:No,I don't.But the doctor says I can lose weight that way.

  A:不错,可是大夫说那样可以减肥.

  B:That's not bad news for me.

  B:这对我来说是个好消息,

  We can go together then.

  我们可以一起去了

  I plan to...

  我计划...

  A:I plan to go abroad.

  A:我计划出国.

  B:Look before you leap.It's not easy to live in a strange country

  B:要三思而后行.在异国他乡生活可不容易.

  A:I know.But I want to see more while I'm young.

  A:我知道,可是趁年轻我想多看看.

  B:I agree.

  B:我同意你的观点.

  I have no intention of ...

  我不想...

  A:I have no intention of refusing to help you.

  A:我的确想帮助你.

  B:But you don't seem very enthusiastic.

  B:可是好像你不很热心.

  A:Sorry,I'm just too tired.

  A:对不起,我只是太累了.

  I intend to...

  我打算...

  A:I intend to have a part-time job.

  A:我打算做份兼职工作.

  B:What makes you think so?

  B:你为什么这么想呢?

  A:I thinke it may help to learn more about the society.

  A:我认为这有助于了解社会.

  Your intention is to...

  你是想......

  A:Don't you feel it's suffocating here?

  A:你不感到让人透不过气来吗?

  B:Your intention is to quit the job,isn't it?

  B:你是想辞职吧?

  A:I'm terribly sorry to say"yes",you know.

  A:很遗憾地告诉您"是的".

  I proposed to ...

  我想...

  A:I proposed to start out at once.

  A:我想立刻动身.

  B:Why don't you wait for a few more days?

  B:干嘛不再待几天?

  A:It is very urgent.

  A:事情非常紧急.

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享